BLEACH CONCENTRATE 5L
Septone Bleach Concentrate 10% is a sanitising and bleaching compound / mould killer. A concentrated sodium hypochlorite solution which may be used in any application for which a chlorine bleach is suitable. It may be used in the laundry as a bleaching agent to remove stains and heavy soiling from garments; as a disinfectant and mould and mildew removing agent in bathrooms, toilets and kitchens and as a sanitiser for nappies, garbage bins and kitchen tidies and as a mould and mildew removing agent and pre-painting treatment.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Wear suitable protective clothing, including gloves and eye/face protection.
2. For laundry use, mix 65mL (¼ cup) Bleach Concentrate with 1 litre (4 cups) water and add the resultant solution to the washing machine at the end of the fill cycle. Leave for 5 minutes, then add the detergent and wash normally. Note that a colourfast test should be performed prior to use. The bleaching of fabrics such as silk, wool and rayon is not recommended.
3. For soaking stains including for dirty nappies, mix 65mL (¼ cup) Bleach Concentrate in 5 litres (½ bucket) water. Soak for 5-10 minutes, then wash in the usual method.
4. For the cleaning and disinfection of bathroom and kitchen surfaces such as tiles, porcelain, laminates, etc., mix 30mL (⅛ cup) Bleach Concentrate with 1 litre (4 cups) water. Wipe over the surfaces to be cleaned and disinfected. Rinse edible product contacting surfaces with potable water after use.
5. For mould or mildew removal, spray or brush Bleach Concentrate undiluted onto the surface to be cleaned. Use a scrubbing brush for badly affected areas. Leave for 15-30 minutes, then rinse off.
6. As a pre-painting treatment, spray Bleach Concentrate undiluted onto the surfaces to be painted and allow the surfaces to dry, then wipe over with a damp cloth before painting. Note: Bleach Concentrate will kill any mould and mildew spores, but the dead spores will remain unless physically removed by wiping or brushing them away.
7. For wood-sap stains on timber and vanadium stains on bricks, spray or brush on Bleach concentrate undiluted. The Bleach Concentrate will evaporate taking the stain with it. A second application may be required for deeply ingrained stains.
8. Wash hands and face thoroughly after use.
CAUTION: Bleach Concentrate is mildly corrosive to most metals and will bleach most fabrics. The product will irritate the eyes, nose, throat and skin. Avoid contact with the skin and eyes and avoid breathing the vapour or spray mist. Avoid direct contact with clothing. Ensure adequate ventilation during use. Use clean plastic containers for dispensing. Do not mix with other chemicals, including different types of chlorinating chemicals. Mix with water only. Store under cover in a clean, cool, well ventilated place away from direct sunlight. Store and transport in an upright container. In case of spillage flush with large quantities of water. Wash hands after use.
For safety and materials handling information, refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet for this product.
The information herein is, to the best of our knowledge, correct and complete and should not be construed as guaranteeing specific properties. No warranty express or implied is made as to its accuracy, reliability or completeness.