Enter post code to calculate
TROJAN - HEAVY DUTY FLOOR CLEANER & DEGREASER: 5L
TROJAN is a clear coloured heavy duty alkaline liquid detergent. TROJAN is a blend of non-ionic surfactants, solvents, inorganic water conditioning agents and soil
anti-deposition agents formulated to cut through built-up grease and kitchen soil. Strips away grease on hoods, vents, ovens, & kitchen floors.
TROJAN has been formulated to quickly remove grease, fat, dirt, protein and oil from a variety of surfaces. TROJAN is particularly effective on food plants and kitchens
when used as directed.
• Effective in hard and soft water.
• Particularly effective in the removal of heavy soil deposits found in kitchen and food
• Free rinsing to ensure a nonslip finish.
• Economical fast spray-on, wipe-off application.
• Versatile in use as manual, spray or mechanical applications are able to be used.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
General cleaning of floors and other washable surfaces, dilute Trojan Heavy Duty Floor Cleaner & Degreaser according to soil levels.
1. Light soil - 1:80 with cool water. Normal soil - 1:40 with warm water. Heavy soil - 1:20 with warm to hot water
2. Apply cleaning solution via mop or through an automatic scrubbing machine.
3. Agitate cleaning solution then wipe off or rinse surface with clean water if required. Rinse well with warm water
HEALTH AND SAFETY INFORMATION
See separate Material Safety Data Sheet.
Equivalent to Tasman's "Greasol".